Food + Blog= Love

Food + Blog= Love...Don't be fooled by the title.. Guys are welcome to view this blog too... This blog is written by a girl so obviously these recipes are girl friendly... Also, most of my posts will be healthy recipes YAY!! But every now and then I will throw in one of my favs! Hey, you gotta live a little!! It's OK to splurge and your man will love ya for it!

Feel free to share your recipes too! I am ALWAYS looking for new ideas!!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Found: amazing food delivery service!!

I know.. I know..  Its been AGES since I made my last post.  I have to admit, I have not been cooking. Why you ask?  Well to be honest I have been trying to get mine and the dude's healthy eating habits reestablished.  We have been eating out WAY to often and have not been working out like we use too and I have been exhausted from my work life!  BUT I wanted to write a post about a new food delivery service I have found that myself and the dude absolutely LOVE!

Personal Trainer Food
http://www.personaltrainerfood.com/orders/order.php?uid=12683

5 main reasons this service ROCKS...

  1. Weightloss/Weight Management:  You will lose weight on this program guaranteed!  At your goal weight?  This is the perfect way to manage what you eat and still have cheat days!
  2. Super Easy:  Everything is microwavable so you can just throw it in your lunch bag for work or grab out of the freezer at dinner time.  Takes 3 1/2 minutes to cook.  Who needs fast food?!?
  3. DELICIOUS!  Seriously the food is AMAZING!!  It is gluten/soy free and has so much flavor!  They freshly prepare and flash freeze so that it can be delivered to your door.  I strongly recommend the breakfast/lunch/dinner and snack option, as it is just the easiest way not to cheat.
  4. Paleo Fans: they have a protein version for you!
  5. $$ back guarantee:  They give a 5 day $$ back guarantee if you don't like the food.
So far I have been on the program for 4 weeks (with a 4 day trip to San Fran in week 3) I have lost 7 lbs, with little working out.  The dude lost 12lbs.  What I love the most is that I really enjoy the food and look froward to eating it everyday.  My plan is that I will stay strict until our cruise next month and once I am back place another order and eat breakfasts and lunches and start cooking my dinners again.. So until then my posts will be light.  

If you have any recipes that you would like to share please let me know!!  I'd be happy to publish on your behalf!!

If you decide to order Personal Trainer Food or have any questions about the program, please let me know!  The dude and I are on our second 4 week order!!



No comments:

Post a Comment