Food + Blog= Love

Food + Blog= Love...Don't be fooled by the title.. Guys are welcome to view this blog too... This blog is written by a girl so obviously these recipes are girl friendly... Also, most of my posts will be healthy recipes YAY!! But every now and then I will throw in one of my favs! Hey, you gotta live a little!! It's OK to splurge and your man will love ya for it!

Feel free to share your recipes too! I am ALWAYS looking for new ideas!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fast & Healthy Breakfast to Start Your Day

Egg Whites on Whole Grain Toast


3-5 Egg Whites

  • Season with Black Pepper

Whole Grain Toast

  • Make sure to check the sugar and sodium levels
  • Make sure the first ingredient say "Whole Grain"
  • I love the 9 Grain bread from Sunflower Market, WholeFoods has some great options as well or you can't go wrong with Ezekiel bread
How to cook:  Spray pan with some EVOO spray..  Add in your egg whites..  Cook for a few minutes..  Toast your bread and place the eggs on top..  Delish and fast, what more could you want...  Boyfriend and dog approved!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog!! Great idea! Also, about the egg whites...just wanted to let you know I add granny smith slices and blueberries...DELISH:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! I will do that next time.. I did add some fresh apples and blueberries to Jakes oatmeal this AM.. He said it was delish :) Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete