Food + Blog= Love

Food + Blog= Love...Don't be fooled by the title.. Guys are welcome to view this blog too... This blog is written by a girl so obviously these recipes are girl friendly... Also, most of my posts will be healthy recipes YAY!! But every now and then I will throw in one of my favs! Hey, you gotta live a little!! It's OK to splurge and your man will love ya for it!

Feel free to share your recipes too! I am ALWAYS looking for new ideas!!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Sushi Friday

No post today..  One because it's Sushi Friday!!  Woo Hoo!!!  Second because the boyfriend kept me up all night by deciding to hog the whole bed, throw his arms all over my face, lay on my hair and snore in my ear..  Needless to say, I'm tired and he didn't get breakfast or lunch fixed for him today because he was beyond annoying last night!  TGIF!!  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment