Food + Blog= Love

Food + Blog= Love...Don't be fooled by the title.. Guys are welcome to view this blog too... This blog is written by a girl so obviously these recipes are girl friendly... Also, most of my posts will be healthy recipes YAY!! But every now and then I will throw in one of my favs! Hey, you gotta live a little!! It's OK to splurge and your man will love ya for it!

Feel free to share your recipes too! I am ALWAYS looking for new ideas!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Ground Turkey and Veggies

I thought I would start off this blog with not only something on the healthy side but also a recipe that is SOO easy to make!  Plus, this is what I had for dinner tonight.. So hey, why not share it!  It was delish and boyfriend approved!  Also, adding some fresh salsa would bring some extra flavor too it..  But make sure it is fresh and low in sodium to keep it on the healthy side..  Good luck!!  Let me know what you think!!


Cooking Meter:  1
Health-o Meter: 10


Extra Lean Turkey Meat
  • Season meat with Minced Garlic, Garlic Powder and Black Pepper
Veggies
  • Fresh Green Beans
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Grape Tomatoes
  • Feta Cheese
  • Avocado
How to cook:  Ground Turkey Meat for 7 min and add in veggies.  Cook for 10-15 minutes..  Add in cheese and let melt..  Once cooking is complete, put in a bowl and layer with Avocado 



No comments:

Post a Comment