Food + Blog= Love

Food + Blog= Love...Don't be fooled by the title.. Guys are welcome to view this blog too... This blog is written by a girl so obviously these recipes are girl friendly... Also, most of my posts will be healthy recipes YAY!! But every now and then I will throw in one of my favs! Hey, you gotta live a little!! It's OK to splurge and your man will love ya for it!

Feel free to share your recipes too! I am ALWAYS looking for new ideas!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lemon Garlic Chicken with Veggies

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a great holiday!  I definitely stuffed my face with Philly Cheesesteaks & Pretzel Dogs, New York Bagels, Pizza & Italian food.  If it was bad for you, well I ate it and enjoyed every second of it.  Now I must get back in gear.  No excuses, more discipline & getting back into Crossfit, Yoga & running, as soon as I am bronchitis free.  Yep you heard it..  I have started off the new year SICK..  UGH!  One step at a time and this week it is a detox with the Advocare shakedown.  Interested in learning more?  Let me know & I can send you the details!  Now on to the first recipe of 2012!!


What you need:
Chicken Breast
Lemons
Minced Garlic
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Minced Garlic
Minced Onions
Red, Orange and Yellow Peppers
Italian Squash
Yellow Squash
Cucumber
Grape tomatoes
Asparagus


Spray your dish with EVOO.  Place your chicken breast with fresh squeezed lemon juice, garlic & onion powder, minced garlic & onion in the dish.  Toss your veggies on top and pour some EVOO on top to keep the veggies moist.


Bake 425 for 45 minutes and you are done.  So easy and so good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment