Food + Blog= Love

Food + Blog= Love...Don't be fooled by the title.. Guys are welcome to view this blog too... This blog is written by a girl so obviously these recipes are girl friendly... Also, most of my posts will be healthy recipes YAY!! But every now and then I will throw in one of my favs! Hey, you gotta live a little!! It's OK to splurge and your man will love ya for it!

Feel free to share your recipes too! I am ALWAYS looking for new ideas!!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Meat Marinera Pasta

Pasta is my go to meal when I am in a hurry & don't have a whole lot of time to make dinner or am starving & just don't want to prepare a meal that takes more than 10 minutes.  It is also something that you can make the sauce on Sunday night and reheat for lunches or dinners through out the meat.  All you will need to do at night is portion out the noodles and make them


What you need:
Marinara Sauce

  • I use Garlic Marinara, but you can choose plain, mushroom, etc.  Whatever you have in the pantry
Meat
  • Lean Ground Beef, Bison, turkey or chicken will work  Use whatever you have on hand
Penne Pasta
  • Gluten Free, Whole Wheat are my 2 favs.  I usually choose Gluten Free over whole wheat though
This is so simple.  Cook the meat, add the sauce, feel free to add any veggies you choose if you have them on hand.  Need flavor? Add some garlic salt & black pepper.  Boil the noodles.  I usually make 1/4 cup when cooking for myself.  When the dude is eating I make 2 cups.  Would rather have to cook additional than have too many noodles.

Got Leftovers?  Reheat sauce on the stove and boil some noodles and ta-daa.. less than 10 minute meal!   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment