Food + Blog= Love

Food + Blog= Love...Don't be fooled by the title.. Guys are welcome to view this blog too... This blog is written by a girl so obviously these recipes are girl friendly... Also, most of my posts will be healthy recipes YAY!! But every now and then I will throw in one of my favs! Hey, you gotta live a little!! It's OK to splurge and your man will love ya for it!

Feel free to share your recipes too! I am ALWAYS looking for new ideas!!

Monday, August 8, 2011

La Vodka Gluten Free Pasta

Well, I wasn't planning another pasta dish, especially after the weekend I had (Let's just say there was nothing healthy about it), but I was too tired to prepare anything else...  Plus it is VERY easy and on the healthier side when it comes to pasta dishes


What you will need:
Gluten Free Pasta (I did 1 cup of Penne tonight)
La Vodka Pasta Sauce (Whole Foods:  Cucina Antica la Vodka Brand:  All Natural.. No Sugar Added..Its low in sodium and sugar)


Cook Pasta for 4-6 minutes.  Heat Up sauce on stove while noodles are cooking.  Drain Noodles.  Combine.  How easy can you get!!


You can also add veggies and meat to this dish if you like.  Bison is delish in the sauce.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment